I'd leave the graphics work/decisions to someone like Rob Moran, but I see it
as similar to the restricted components -- an icon on the processors on the
canvas and the dialog to add components, with additional explanation (and maybe
a target release for full deprecation) in the help notes.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com