Jython is not the most performant script engine, if you are familiar
with Groovy or Javascript I would recommend porting to one of those
for better performance.

There are some examples [1] [2] of in-progress development of Redis
processors for NiFi. Although they are fetching from Redis, not
pushing to it, I bet you could reuse a lot of the client code in your
own custom Java processor or a scripting processor. I have examples in
Groovy and Javascript for Hazelcast (albeit for fetching not pushing)
[3].

Regards,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/qntfy/nifi-redis