Overall, +1 (binding)

Notes:
Hashes and signatures looked good.
Appropriate commits used
LICENSE and NOTICE looked appropriate
Build and contrib passed
Ran some simple flows/templates and verified site to site

Ran into a couple UI issues while testing.  Neither of these prevented the
application from functioning correctly and were only reproducible
consistently on Linux.  I have opened two issues to track these, NIFI-3829
& NIFI-3830.

Thanks to Bryan for RMing and the community for all the great work.  Lots
of niceties added and really an impressive amount of effort.

--aldrin