Hey Mike,

I think I can review 1945 today. I don't have much knowledge of Mongo but did a
lot of the work on the record stuff. Hopefully I can find a good Mongo docker
container for testing. If nobody else has reviewed the other one when I finish
1945 then I may have a chance to review that one today as well but not sure if
I can get to both of them today or not.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone