Anshul

This community can help answer nifi questions but I'm not sure how much
talend expertise is here.

Are you wanting to compare nifi to talend in what talend was made for or do
you want to compare them in what nifi was built to do?

It would be perhaps more valuable for you and easier to discuss if here you
asked about specific use cases and capabilities.  You could then do the
same with the talend community.

Thanks
Joe