Hi Andy,
   I think this is a great idea to test integrating MiNiFi among multiple
system components. Do you have a feel for how you will allow others to
create test cases? Will you attempt to minimize the footprint of
contributed tests by creating a bats based framework? I ask because it
would be cool if contributors could supply a flow ( input ) and expected
output and we automatically run the necessary containers/components. Is
this along the lines of your vision?

  Thanks,
   Marc