Hello,

The PutParquet processor uses the Hadoop client to write to a filesystem.

For example, to write to HDFS you would have a core-site.xml with a
filesystem like:

<property>
      <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
      <value>hdfs://yourhost</value>
    </property>

And to write to a local filesystem you could have a core-site.xml with:

<property>
        <name>fs.defaultFS</name>
        <value>file:///</value>
    </property>

If there is a way to declare s3 as a filesystem, then I would expect
it to work, but I am not familiar with doing that.

The alternative would be what you suggested where you would write to
HDFS first, and then use ListHDFS -> FetchHDFS -> PutS3Object.

Thanks,

Bryan