I am parsing a text file with semi-formatted data. I use the SplitContent
processor to get me each "block" of data- basically each object, and then
the ExtractText processor to get all the individual properties that will be
associated to that object.

So I might have a flowfile with data:

foo1: bar1
foo2: bar2
foo3: bar3

When I push that flowfile into the ExtractText processor (which has "Enable
repeating capture group" set to true) and run my capture group regex on it,
I'm left with dynamic, numerated attributes. If I call my dynamic attribute
"fields" then my flowfile attrs will have:

fields.1 --> foo1
fields.2 --> bar1
fields.3 --> foo2
fields.4 --> bar2
fields.5 --> foo3
fields.6 --> bar3

Now I'd like to push this flowfile into an UpdateAttribute and turn my
dynamic list into real, accessible attributes. The intention would then be
to go into an AttributesToJSON processor.

The question is: how do I configure the UpdateAttribute processor to have a
new attribute of "foo1" using "fields.n" with a value of "bar1" using
"field.n+1" and then dynamically add the other five as well?

It seems like the ability to store repeating capture groups as attributes
must imply that theirs a way to actually USE those attributes dynamically.
What am I missing here?