Hi,

Sorry you are encountering this issue. I am unable to reproduce this issue
locally. Do you have a Tomcat/Catalina instance running at the same time on
your machine? A brief search of the internet for this issue reveals that it
seems to be caused by container settings (I haven’t found any references to
this occurring in unit tests, only in deployed applications).

I would also recommend running `mvn clean` to ensure that everything is getting
built with the proper dependencies, and potentially even cleaning out your
`~/.m2/` repository (start with just the grpc dependencies) if that doesn’t
work.

We can continue trying to debug, but if you just want NiFi up and running
immediately, you can also run maven with `-DskipTests` to avoid this right now.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com