Hi Ben,

I'm not aware of ways to obtain configurations of a controller from a
processor. Those should be encapsulated inside a controller service.
If you'd like to create DataSource instance instead of just obtaining
a connection, this discussion might be helpful:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1417

Although I would not recommend, if you really need to obtain all
configurations, you can do so by calling NiFi REST API from your
processor.

Thanks,
Koji