Hi David,

This is absolutely the correct place to ask these questions. There is also a
mailing list more focused on the user experience and less of the development
discussion at us...@nifi.apache.org which may help as well.

Mark Payne contributed most of the record processing code, and has written
about it here [1] and here [2], and Bryan Bende has also written a tutorial [3]
on using it. I am far from a record path expert, but have you tried simply
combining the predicates like so? (I don’t have a 1.2 instance available right
now to test with).

 /loc2[*][isEmpty(./rlp)][./src = 'network']/acc

If this doesn’t work, hopefully Mark or another user can chime in with a
suggestion, or if it is not currently possible, you can open a Jira ticket
requesting this feature.

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/nifi/entry/record-oriented-data-with-nifi
[2] https://blogs.apache.org/nifi/entry/real-time-sql-on-event
[3]