Hi,
I'm not 100% sure I understand what your trying to accomplish.  However, if
you are wanting to use the Gregorian package from a script that is executed
with the executescript processor then please take a look at the
ExecuteScript cookbook, specifically part 3 [1].

Thanks,
Andrew

[1]
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/77739/executescript-cookbook-part-3.html