Joe,

The issue I encountered was related to, I believe, the packaging of the mongodb
lookup service.  I am using the XMLlookup service and have a processor with a
reference to the XML lookup service.  When I upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, the
processor became invalid due to “incompatible type” of service.  The lookup
attribute processor appeared to be attempting to use the mongodb lookup
service.  I re-added the xml lookup service, being careful to use the one in
the nifi-lookup-services-nar and not the one packaged in the
nifi-mongodb-services-nar.  After do that, the lookup attribute processor was
valid and able to link to the xml lookup service.

Rick.

--
Richard St. John, PhD
Asymmetrik