For NIFI-4465 I want the nifi-poi-bundle to include a Maven dependency on
nifi-record-serialization-services. So I start by adding the dependency to the
pom.xml.

<dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
       <artifactId>nifi-record-serialization-services</artifactId>
</dependency>

I've tried several variations on this, with version numbers, putting it at
higher pom levels, including it in the nifi-nar-bundles pom and marking it as
included, etc...

Throughout all this compiling is no problem, and all my unit tests run
correctly. But when I try to start NiFi I immediately get Class not found
exceptions from the nifi-poi classes related to the nifi-record-serialization
libraries.

I feel like I've run into this in the past, and it was due to how NAR's work.
Can't remember though.

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
  Peter