Hi Mark,

Just adding to what Andy said below. Currently there is support for
Kerberos/SASL authentication with Zookeeper.  The admin guide provides
details on that configuration and setup for embedded zookeeper and links
for guidance on external Zookeeper installations.

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-
guide.html#securing_zookeeper

-yolanda

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com