Thanks for Reply. Actually I saw some posts where people wanted their files
not to be overwritten by PutParquet so i thought that may be i have
something wrong in configuration of flow.

I know putParquet internally renames file on HDFS but is there a processor
that i can use in my flow to rename a file on HDFS? i see processors to get,
fetch, delete and put on HDFS but couldn't figure out a way to rename. If
this is a defect then I can save file with a different name, delete existing
file through DeleteHDFS and then rename new file to file i deleted.
If there no processor to rename file then i will try to modify the code or
create a new processor by extending existing one.