Best news I've heard in a long time :)
Thanks for all the hard work!

-----Original Message-----
From: af...@fucs.org [mailto:af...@fucs.org] On Behalf Of Andre
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 12:15
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: [DISCUSS] CI / Travis / Jenkins

Joe,

Thanks for that!

yes, you are correct. The builds occurred twice as the parallel build was
broken. :-)

Since we can now build and run tests in parallel with contrib-check
(YEAY!!!!) the dual build is no longer necessary.

THANK YOU for chasing this down. While travis is one of the drivers all the
developers will benefit from being able to run contrib-check in parallel moving
forward.

Cheers