From: Bryan Bende [mailto:bbe...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:25 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Moving from version 1.1.2 to 1.4.0

Hello,

This means your custom NAR is bundling the standard processors jar and as a
result they are getting discovered twice, once from your NAR and once from the
standard NAR.

You’ll have to look at your maven dependencies for your custom NARs and figure
out why the dependency on standard processors exists and remove it.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 11:09 AM Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM
JMLFDC (US) <steven.k.byers....@mail.mil> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> I'm looking into moving from NiFi 1.1.2 to 1.4.0.  We have several
> custom processors and services.  Everything is compiling without any
> problems but when I put the services into the 1.4.0 instance, NiFi
> shows in the list of processors a 1.1.2 and 1.4.0 version of all
> processors including the stock NiFi processors. If I just load our
> custom processors that do not require a service, NiFi is fine and the
> processor list looks like it should and the custom processors work
> fine.  It seems to be something related to the custom services. Is
> there some documentation or any guidance someone can provide to assist
> with what I am doing?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Steven K. Byers
> DXC Technology - Contractor
> Software Developer - Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development
> Center
> (JMLFDC)
> Defense Health Agency (DHA)/ Health Information Technology (HIT)
> Directorate/ Solution Delivery Division (SDD)/Clinical Support
> Branch/JMLFDC
> 1681 Nelson Street, Fort Detrick, MD  21702
> (443) 538-7575 | (410) 872-4923
> Email:     steven.k.byers....@mail.mil
>

> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile

  • Moving from version ... Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)
    • Re: Moving from... Bryan Bende
      • RE: [Non-Do... Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)
        • Re: [No... Bryan Bende
          • RE:... Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)
            • ... Joe Witt
              • ... Byers, Steven K (Steve) CTR USARMY MEDCOM JMLFDC (US)
                • ... Joe Witt
                • ... Michael Moser