Hi Andy,

Thanks for your post.

I just followed your steps, we had the .pem file already imported I used
openssl and keytool to convert pem to store in keystore, following are the
command i used.
Nifi-Error.png
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t911/Nifi-Error.png>

SSLControllerService.png
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t911/SSLControllerService.png>

openssl x509 -inform der -in ca.pem -out ca.cdr
/opt/app/java/jdk1.8.0_112/bin/keytool -import -alias ca -keystore cacerts
-file ca.der

I created a StandardSSLContextService and pointed the created keystore file
location, when I tested in the nifi process I am getting
java.lang.Runtimeexception, there is no further traces available in the logs
also.

I have attached the screen shots of the error and the configuration also.

Please let me know what could be the reason.

Thanks & Regards,
Jai