Hi Koji,

Thanks for the very quick response.

The toolkit does generate a nifi.properties file for each of the servers.

I've modified it slightly for things like port numbers, but the
keystore/truststore settings I am pretty confident about, as I have had
success with accessing the nifi UI. I imported the .p12 certificates that
the toolkit produced to my browser.

RPG side:

nifi.security.keystore=./conf/keystore.jks
nifi.security.keystoreType=jks
nifi.security.keystorePasswd=<ks password generated by toolkit>
nifi.security.keyPasswd=<key password generated by toolkit>
nifi.security.truststore=./conf/truststore.jks
nifi.security.truststoreType=jks
nifi.security.truststorePasswd=<ts password generated by toolkit>
nifi.security.needClientAuth=
nifi.security.user.authorizer=managed-authorizer
nifi.security.user.login.identity.provider=
nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url=
nifi.security.ocsp.responder.certificate=

"server" side:

nifi.security.keystore=./conf/keystore.jks
nifi.security.keystoreType=jks
nifi.security.keystorePasswd=<different ks password generated by toolkit>
nifi.security.keyPasswd=<different key password generated by toolkit>
nifi.security.truststore=./conf/truststore.jks
nifi.security.truststoreType=jks
nifi.security.truststorePasswd=<different ts password generated by toolkit>
nifi.security.needClientAuth=
nifi.security.user.authorizer=managed-authorizer
nifi.security.user.login.identity.provider=
nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url=
nifi.security.ocsp.responder.certificate=

Thank you