Hi John,The PutSysLog processor has a property on it called "Message
Hostname" you should be able to populate this with the hostname of the
system that you received the message from with GetSysLog. You will have to
introduce a ParseSyslog into the flow between GetSysLog and PutSysLog which
will pull out the incoming hostname and writes it as a property called
"syslog.hostname".

Hope that helps.
Andrew