I am not aware of ongoing efforts for this processor [1]. The release candidate
for 1.6.0 will be started early next week, so if you’re looking for it to make
that release, it might be a busy weekend.

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-2892>

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com