Hi Rishab,

Someone asked a similar question and I answered it on Stack Overflow [1]. The
long and short of it is while the DBCPControllerService properties support
expression language, they do not have access to flowfile attributes, because
the expression language is evaluated on controller service enable, not
per-flowfile being operated on in a processor. This is the idea behind the
separation of concerns with controller services and processors.

If the configuration values are simply different per-environment, I would
recommend you use the Variable Registry [2] or environment variables to hold
those values and read them when the controller service is enabled.

If for some reason the values are different per-flowfile, I think you will need
to explore other options (primarily, re-organizing your dataflow) as described
in the linked answer.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/a/49412970/70465
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/49412970/70465>
[2]