Anil

What is a little hard to tell here is do you mean:

1) I have to transfer data from system A to system B where there are
10 steps I want to execute in NiFi between A and B.
-or-
2) I have to transfer data from systems A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J to system
Z where first I want to load data from system A to Z, then B to Z,
then C to Z and so on.

If it is #1 then of course it is easy.
If it is #2 then I believe you'd want a series of Wait/Notify
processors where B waits the notification signal from A, C from B, and
so on.

Thanks