Anthony,

Sorry, forgot to answer your last question. The best thing you can do,
especially since MarkLogic doesn't have a convenient Docker image
published, is to do both unit and integration tests. A test starting or
ending with Test is a unit test and one ending with IT is an integration
test with the way Maven is configured here. The integration tests will not
run unless you do *mvn integration-test -Pintegration-tests*.

Thanks,

Mike