Hi.

GetMongo can take input. So technically you can use a processor before and
then connect it  to GetMongo.

A simple example :
GenerateFlowfile -> UpdateAttribute -> GetMongo

In the UpdateAttribute, you can add attributes for the database and
collection and then use them in GetMong using NiFi Expression Language.

Let me know, if that doesn’t help.

-
Sivaprasanna