Hi Mike,

graph database support is not quite as easy as it seems.
Unlike relational databases, graphs have not only defined vertices and edges
(labeled vertices and edges), they are directed or not and might have
attributes at the nodes and edges, too.

This makes it a bit confusing for a general interface.

In general, a graph database should always be accessed via TinkerPop 3 (or
higher), since every professional graph database supports TinkerPop.
TinkerPop is for graph databases what jdbc is for relational databases.

I tried to create a general NiFi processor for graph databases myself and then
quit.
Unlike relational databases, graph databases usually have many dependencies.

You do not simply create a data set but search for a particular vertex (which
may still have certain edges) and create further edges and vertices at that.
And the search for the correct node is usually context-related.

This makes it difficult to do something general for all requirements.

In any case I am looking forward to your concept and how you want to solve it.
It's definitely a good idea but hard to solve.

Btw.: You forgot the most important graph database - Janusgraph.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Kay-Uwe Moosheimer