The current implementation uses the last stable release of the 5.X client
from Elastic, and 6.X is already mature so we'll need to be able to have
room to create a new implementation copy that uses that client if there are
things we have to change between them. So does it make sense to throw in a
new ticket to rename the service to something that indicates that this
implementation is officially for 5.X? As of 1.6 I think only one processor,
JsonQueryElasticSearch, uses it so not many uses would likely be impacted
yet.

Thanks,

Mike