I would really love to get a review for NIFI-5022 for this release.  Please let
me know if there is a way to make this more likely.

On June 5, 2018 at 15:09:50, Andy LoPresto (alopre...@apache.org) wrote:

Sending out an update. I am using the following search query to take a look at
what is still outstanding for 1.7.0. Currently I have visibility on the
following issues:

project = "Apache NiFi" AND (fixVersion = "1.7.0" OR (status = "Patch
Available" AND updated > '2018-05-28')) AND status in (Open, "In Progress",
"Reopened", "Patch Available")

Patch Available (i.e. committers, please review these):
* NIFI-5241 When calculating stats for components, use synchronized methods
instead of atomic variables — Mark Payne
* NIFI-5200 Nested ProcessSession.read resulting in outer stream being closed —
Mark Payne
* NIFI-5209 Remove toolkit migration without password functionality — Andy
LoPresto
* NIFI-5166 Create deep learning classification and regression processor — Mans
Singh (Marked as In Progress but there is a PR with some comments)
* NIFI-5226 Implement a Record API based PutInfluxDB processor — Unassigned
(Marked as Open but there is a PR with some comments)
* NIFI-5102 MarkLogic DB Processors — Unassigned (Marked as Open but there is a
PR with some comments)
* NIFI-5268 JoltTransformJSON specification property fails with EL — Koji
Kawamura
* NIFI-5266 PutElasticsearchHttp processors should sanitize parameters — Matt
Burgess
* NIFI-5263 Address auditing of Controller Service Referencing Components —
Matt Gilman
* NIFI-5260 Regression in nifi-processor-bundle-archetype — Bryan Bende
* NIFI-5257 Expand Couchbase Server integration as a cache storage — Koji
Kawamura
* NIFI-5237 Wrong redirect from login behind a context path when using OpenID
authentication — Matt Gilman
* NIFI-5200 Nested ProcessSession.read resulting in outer stream being closed —
Mark Payne
* NIFI-5192 Allow expression language in ‘Schema File’ property for ValidateXML
processor — Unassigned
* NIFI-5059 MongoDBLookupService should be able to determine a schema or have
one provided — Mike Thomsen
* NIFI-5054 NiFi Couchbase Processors do not support User Authentication — Koji
Kawamura
* NIFI-5022 Create an AWS Gateway Web API version of InvokeHTTP — Otto Fowler
* NIFI-4930 Nar-Dependency-Version - timestamped snapshot version problem —
Bryan Bende
* NIFI-1321 Support appending files in PutFile — Unassigned

Reopened (i.e. Jeff, Mike, what do you need from the community to get these
in?):
* NIFI-5145 MockPropertyValue.evaluateExpressionLanguage(FlowFile) cannot
handle null inputs — Mike Thomsen
* NIFI-5175 NiFi built with Java 1.8 needs to run on Java 1.9 — Jeff Storck

Open (i.e. can someone please do an s/2017/2018/ on the docs?):
* NIFI-5106 Update docs to reflect 2018 where applicable — Aldrin Piri

If anyone has other work that they are in the process of doing, please reply
here and update the Jira appropriately. I’ll send out another summary on
Friday. Thanks.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com