I'm working with a team that's doing some very visible work with the
registry, and one of the leads showed me that if someone even slightly
moves a UI element it registers as a change if the PG is versioned. That's
what they expect, but they'd really like the ability to lock down
components as they're working on them and then be able to lock down an
entire PG once they're done with it. I added a Jira ticket for it here:

I know 1.7.0 is supposed to go up for a release vote soon, but I think this
ticket is a good UX reason to hold off a little.

Thanks,

Mike