From: Prashanth Venkatesan [mailto:prashanth.181...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:19 AM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] RE: JIRA #NIFI-5327

Hi Team,

I create JIRA NIFI-5327 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5327> (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5327) and wish to contribute for it.
I face couple of issues:

   - I can’t assign this issue to myself.
   - After merging my code and when I run ` mvn -Pcontrib-check clean
   install `  in my windows machine. I am getting the following error,

[INFO] Running org.wali.TestMinimalLockingWriteAheadLog

[ERROR] Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 2, Time elapsed:
24.552 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.wali.TestMinimalLockingWriteAheadLog

[ERROR]
testRecoverFileThatHasTrailingNULBytesAndTruncation(org.wali.TestMinimalLockingWriteAheadLog)
Time elapsed: 0.057 s  <<< ERROR!

java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException

        at
org.wali.TestMinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.testRecoverFileThatHasTrailingNULBytesAndTruncation(TestMinimalLockingWriteAheadLog.java:503)

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanth