Hello Mike,
Thanks a lot for looking at it. But I have already configured threads for
remote port in RPG. But congestion is in the transfer between process group to
external port. And there are no configuration option to increase number of
threads in externalOutputPort. Number of running threads for output port is
always showing as 3 in ui. So I am not sure how to increase the throughput now.
I quickly went through implementation of LocalPort.java. Looks like flowflies
are transferred at batches of 100. Can you give me any other suggestion to
increase throughput ?

-Ashwin