From: Andy LoPresto [mailto:alopre...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 11:28 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Cc: kaushik.mon...@bridgera.com
Subject: Re: Nifi Response Code

Hi Rajesh,

There are no logs attached (perhaps use gist.github.com and provide the links
here). I think the issue might have been that HandleHttpRequest needs to be
paired with HandleHttpResponse in order to generate a response to the client.
You were making GET requests via the browser, a flowfile with no content was
generated and passed to PutFile, but no response was sent back to the client,
so a 503 error was generated.

As you noted, ListenHTTPRequest doesn’t operate in this manner (it provides an
HTTP response immediately), so you no longer have that error.

Here is an example HandleHTTPRequest/HandleHTTPResponse article [1] if you want
to revisit this.

[1]
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/55080/create-a-restful-for-nifi-walmart-case-study.html

Andy LoPresto