Check your configs on nifi2. I don't believe that NiFi is starting two
instances of Zookeeper but the ports configured are unintentionally configured
to overlap ie. Ports used twice in different configs where they should be
different.

It may be that your zookeeper.properties has:

clientPort=2180
server.1=nifi1.com:2180:3888
server.2=nifi2.com:2180:3888

where it should be:

clientPort=2180
server.1=nifi1.com:2888:3888
server.2=nifi2.com:2888:3888

noticing that the server.1 and server.2 ranges don't overlap with the client
port.

Not sure if this helps, but the following is the relevant config that I have
for my NiFi cluster nodes that run on the SAME machine where nifi1.com and
nifi2.com are configured in /etc/hosts:

nifi1/conf
zookeeper.properties
- clientPort=2180
- server.1=nifi1.com:2888:3888
- server.2=nifi2.com:2888:3888

nifi.properties
- nifi.remote.input.host=nifi1.com
- nifi.remote.input.socket.port=10440
- nifi.web.http.host=nifi1.com
- nifi.web.http.port=9550
- nifi.cluster.node.address=nifi1.com
- nifi.cluster.node.protocol.port=11440

nifi1/state/zookeeper
/myid (file contents = "1")
/state-management.xml (no changes required)
/version-2/

nifi2/conf
zookeeper.properties
- clientPort=2181
- server.1=nifi1.com:2888:3888
- server.2=nifi2.com:2888:3888

nifi.properties
- nifi.remote.input.host=nifi2.com
- nifi.remote.input.socket.port=10441
- nifi.web.http.host=nifi2.com
- nifi.web.http.port=9551
- nifi.cluster.node.address=nifi2.com
- nifi.cluster.node.protocol.port=11441

nifi2/state/zookeeper
/myid (file contents = "2")
/state-management.xml (no changes required)
/version-2/

Nathan