It looks like there may have been images attached that didn't make it
through.

I'm not sure why S2S would be slow, it is made to handle very high
throughput.

What I meant by #4 was... did you perform any specific configuration of the
RPG on cluster 1 or the input port on cluster 2, such as changing batch
settings or modifying concurrent tasks, or did you use all default values?