From: "Weddle, Mark" <mwed...@ciena.com>
Date: Monday, October 15, 2018 at 17:53
To: "dev@nifi.apache.org" <dev@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: NiFi documentation source files?

Hello,

I’m writing documentation for Ciena’s Blue Planet
Analytics<http://www.blueplanet.com/products/analytics.html> product.
Engineering is implementing Apache NiFi to gather data from devices instead of
the data acquisition API. BPA will include NIFI templates built for BPA; all
users need to do is follow them. I planned to document only the templates and
refer users to the NiFi documentation<https://nifi.apache.org/docs.html> for
everything else. However, some customers, like Verizon, believe BPA
documentation should document NiFi; they don’t want to have to jump back and
forth, so I’ll include some fundamental NiFi topics in the BPA doc and refer
users to the NiFi doc for advanced details.

Can you provide the name of someone on NiFi documentation team that I can work
with to get the documentation source files?  Although I can copy the HTML text
from the website, having the text source files and graphic originals would save
a lot of time.

Thank you!

Mark Weddle | Senior Analyst |
Ciena Blue Planet Division