Jeff / all,

I ran into an issue with NIFI-375 and re-opened the ticket. If a processor is
stopped or started in a cluster,
the stats that come back in the response are incorrect because the response is
not being properly merged
from all nodes in the cluster.

I also have run into a couple of other issues that appear to have been
introduced in 1.8. I have not yet created JIRA's
for them because I want to understand the issues better before trying to write
it up. I am seeing, for example, some errors
in the logs indicating that provenance events don't have a FlowFile UUID
assigned to them when being read from the
repository. This seems to have been introduced in 1.8 so would like to get a
resolution before releasing.

Thanks
-Mark