I think processors should really have well defined relationships for
the error scenarios that need to be handled. Having the exception
message is ok for a human who wants to see it, but in order to do
anything with it in the flow you will have to have a bunch of
parsing/interpreting of the message with a bunch of routing
processors, which seems more brittle than just having the appropriate
relationships.