Koji

Thanks for the reply, I found it about 30 minutes before I saw your answer,
this now works I have Advanced UI on my test processor. I am now amending the
UI to try to get it to work/look and feel slightly differently, however, I now
have a couple of questions:

1) I can change the labels for Rules, Conditions, Actions for ones that I want
but I cannot find out where to change the header 'Expression' in the conditions
panel or Attribute & Value in the Actions panel, I have done a grep through the
code and cannot find out how these are populated ?  I have amended the
following couple of lines in the application.js file but it makes no
difference, can anyone help?

  // initialize the actions grid
        var actionsColumns = [
            {id: "start", name: "Start", field: "start", sortable: true,
cssClass: 'pointer', editor: ua.getCustomLongTextEditor, validator:
ua.requiredFieldValidator},
            {id: "stop", name: "Stop", field: "stop", sortable: true, cssClass:
'pointer', editor: ua.getCustomLongTextEditor, validator:
ua.requiredFieldValidator}
        ];

2) When I bring up the add actions dialog, I have changed the labels to Start
and Stop, now I want to change the type of input box used for the value (now
Stop) to the same type that is used for the attribute (now Start), I guess it
is the way the DIV is set up in the worksheet.jsp but any help would be
appreciated.