Thanks Joe. The data sources out of a database (ExecuteSQL). Content Repository
is not an area where I'm very knowledgeable on the internals.

Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 10:05 PM
To: dev@nifi.apache.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: Direct access to FlowFile Content Repository Path?

Peter

It is not possible and if it were it would only be available for repo
implementations that use files and further would need to be limited to cases
where the content on disk was in a file by itself (unlikely) or for processes
that would honor the offsets and length, would be read only, etc..

Another option is to just invoke the 3rd party lib on the files before pulling
them into nifi.  If data arrives in list/fetch run list/execute custom/fetch
instead maybe.

Thanks