Hey Bryan,

Thanks for the information, especially the 1.10.0 dependency. I know that
there's been a lot of motion toward that release in the last couple weeks,
so I'll continue keeping an eye on that while looking into the
functionality in NiFi Registry 0.5.0. If there are any further suggestions
for reading about the planned evolution, I'd love to know, but I'm sure
this will keep me busy for a while.

Thanks again,

Shalin