Images do not come through consistently on this email list, so please host that
elsewhere and link to it, or copy/paste the content of it.

Without seeing the image, I am not positive, but based on the other text in
your email, I suspect your nifi.sensitive.props.key value is empty in
nifi.properties. This is not a blocker but is strongly discouraged.

The second issue is likely a malformed XML file in users.xml or
authorizers.xml. It could also be the flow.xml.gz file. Without additional
debugging information (further stack trace, those XML files), we will not be
able to help more than that. If you can share those, please do.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com