Hi Mike,

In the 1.10 release the EasyRules Controller service has documentation
related to how rules can be defined and how the service can be configured.
Also I am working on a blog post detailing the Rules API in general and how
it can be leveraged using InvokeScriptedProcessor.  Hopefully this can help
supplement information that didn't make 1.10.  There have been
contributions since 1.10 that have additional functionality, including
action handler implementations and scripted rules/handlers, which also have
more detailed documentation.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

-yolanda

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis