Hello,

If you can use the latest 1.10.0 release there is a new feature called
parameters that will greatly help with this.

You can use a new syntax #{my.secret} which will remain in the flow
when saved to registry.

Then you can use CLI commands for setting the value of the parameter
named "my.secret".

Thanks,

Bryan