Hi Everyone,
Sorry for my previous email, seems like the image is broken..
When I import the NiFi project into Eclipse as an existing maven project I get
this error, I've done some research but haven't found a solution.

'Importing Maven projects' has encountered a problem.
Failed while installing JAX-RS (REST Web Services) 2.1.

                Failed while installing JAX-RS (REST Web Services) 2.2
                                'nifi-web-ui': unable to configure web module
for JAX-RS

After importing, I was actually able to build the project in Eclipse
successfully, without any errors. However, there are still many project
problems and when I try to Update Maven Project I receive that same JAX-RS
error. Has anyone else encountered this or know a fix?

Thanks,
Richie