Hi Shawn,

Right, as Paul noted, we don't have any problems with keytabs from a
technical perspective, the concern put forward is that keytab management
exploits are an attack vector, especially at automated production scale.
Using x509 certs (pkinit) was proposed as a safer approach, in that the
certs can be centrally managed and have short lifetimes, with much better
distribution and revocation control.

patw