Hello,

We have a process group that queries data from our database and then passes the
data on to a RouteOnAttribute processor which determines whether we actually
have data to process or not.

The RouteOnAttribute processor determines that by checking the file size. If
the file size is less than so many bytes it will update a run record in the
database and end, if it is more than so many bytes it will continue on because
it believes we retrieved records that need to be processed.

One thing we noticed recently in preprod is the size of an empty file was
larger than the file size we were checking against. So somehow the size of the
file increased (maybe additional meta data was added?) and because of that our
check was no longer working.

My question is is there a better way to determine if our ExecuteSQL 1.8.0
processor retrieved data or not and fork the process based on that? It seems
like checking the file size can lead to issues down the road because the file
itself can grow regardless of having data or not.

Thanks,

Cody

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in
error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.