I echo everyone in saying I am heartbroken over the loss of Jeff. I'm so
happy to have known him.  We had lots of conversations around all things
code, food and one of our favorite TV shows "Atlanta".  At times if anyone
were listening in they'd hear us go from having a fierce (but friendly)
debate to laughing hysterically.  He was (and to me will always be) such a
good guy.

Rest in Peace, Jeff

>>> alopresto.apa...@gmail.com

yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com