Hey all

I work for a company that uses Biztalk extensively for Dataflow, ETL,
Application integration

We are looking a Nifi as a Business rule engine,
I am looking for supporting documentation that shows this would be a good idea,
VS using Biztalk Business rule engine

Any direction on this would be great
________________________________

If you're reading this, it's probably because you pay attention to detail.
Well, one detail we never overlook at Veterans United Home Loans is serving our
nation's Veterans, service members, and military families. This dedication has
resulted in a 98% customer recommendation rating from the more than 200,000
customer reviews
<https://www.veteransunited.com/reviews/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature>
we've received since 2013.

NOTICE: Email is not a secure medium. If you have important documents for your
loan team you can securely upload them to your account at
my.veteransunited.com<http://my.veteransunited.com/> or provide this
information by fax, mail, or phone. Please don't send sensitive personal
information regarding your loan or personal identity in your emails or as an
attachment.

Mortgage Research Center, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Lender, not endorsed or
affiliated with a government agency. NMLS # 1907
(nmlsconsumeraccess.org<http://nmlsconsumeraccess.org/>). Licensed in all 50
states. For State Licensing information, please visit
www.veteransunited.com/licenses/<http://www.veteransunited.com/licenses/>.