-1 non-binding.

Verified release with successful build on Azul Zulu JDK 11.0.10 on Ubuntu
20.0.10.
Verified sample flow with InvokeHTTP and ListenHTTP processors using
multiple keystore types and TLS configuration options.

Unfortunately found bcprov-ext-jdk15on-1.60.jar together with
bcprov-jdk15on-1.68.jar in nifi-framework-nar.  The
bcprov-ext-jdk15on-1.60.jar library is apparently a transitive dependency
of spring-security-saml2-core through a library named
com.narupley:not-going-to-be-commons-ssl.  The Bouncy Castle libraries
should be version 1.68 throughout the NiFi framework.  The
bcprov-ext-jdk15on library contains the same classes as bcprov-jdk15on plus
a handful of additional classes for infrequently used algorithms.  The
presence of both versions did not appear to cause problems during initial
tests, but it could cause unexpected behavior at runtime depending on which
version gets loaded.  If the Spring Security SAML2 library requires the
algorithms present in bcprov-ext-jdk15on, it will probably be necessary to
change dependencies in NiFi to replace references to bcprov-jdk15on with
bcprov-ext-jdk15on to ensure a consistent version and avoid duplication.

Regards,
David Handermann